The Cape Fear River is a 202 miles (325 km) long blackwater river in Wilmington, North Carolina. It flows into the Atlantic Ocean near Cape Fear, from which it takes it's name. The overall water quality of the river is continuously measured and monitored by the Lower Cape Fear River Program and conducted by the UNCW Aquatic Ecology Lab, UNCW Benthic Ecology Lab, and the UNCW Icethyology and Fish Ecology Lab. The Cape Fear Shiner is endemic to the river basin.
- Wilmington Beach Rental Homes & Condos
- Best Restaurants in Wilmington North Carolina
- Wilmington NC Hotels
- Wilmington NC Bars
- Scuba Diving in Wilmington North Carolina
- Video Tour of Downtown Wilmington NC
- Wilmington NC Attractions - Top 10 Places to Visit...
- Wilmington NC Jobs and Work Opportunities
- Caswell Beach, North Carolina
- Wrightsville Beach NC Deep Sea and Pier Fishing